Seriously, these nonviolent protests for keeping our environment safe clearly aren’t working. I’m willing to destroy some corporate property and maybe spill a little blood to keep our damn planet habitable.
You take it there, but what really will that accomplish? I agree we have to organize in an overwhelming massive way. The threat of violence will always be there - but we are currently trapped in a Police State. Every move has to be made carefully.
I’m quite ticked off.
- halfcentonline reblogged this from anticapitalist and added:
- revolucion94 likes this
- tamaraleach likes this
- fruitfulpetrichor likes this
- break-all-the-chains reblogged this from anticapitalist
- barefootuniverse reblogged this from anticapitalist
- for-lucifer likes this
- scienceisrad likes this
- rainydaywomen12and35 likes this
- lonelyvagabond reblogged this from anticapitalist
- lonelyvagabond likes this
- 7minutesofterror said: Who would have to clean up after it?
- xxxoma likes this
- industrialcracks likes this
- satansgrandad likes this
- greatestlight-greatestshade likes this
- anticapitalist posted this